12.21.2009

just to make you know

hey there, i dont know why but i really want 'you' to read this
hem i want to stop pretending and lying to my own heart
ya about three or four months ago, i kept on saying I have totally forgotten bout you
and now...................................i want you to know the truth
I never really stop loving you, I just learned about how to survive and how to live without you around
i still remember the fragnance of your favourite plain blue giordano tshirt, can you believe that? yet. i havent even deleted and removed all of our photos since youve been away. in my cellphone. in my wallet.
should i mention it all to make you know? to make you understand that im not really moving? hah?
OH MY EFFING GOD!! its been almost six months and still i can feel you around.
the worst thing is, im holding on someone who doesnt want to be held on to. ironic? yes it does.
i got tired of waiting. wondering if you were ever comin back. my faith in you is fading, baby. i know you wont return. i guess i really know it.
one thing, you saw me crying over month and months and you still didn't care about me?!

nite readers, TIPANG
P.S : i know it just makes me worse and worse, but yes, i hope i'll see your face again

No comments:

Post a Comment