2.02.2014

Now I realize it was better being the old me.

Remember when we were little,
we always wanted to grow up?
Now we realize it was better being a kid.


I know it's ridiculous but honestly, the future scares me.
Sometimes I start thinking about my future and what it will be like.
I think of things like marriage, career, etc and  the thoughts are freakin me out a bit.
(well but I still want to get married, I want to have cutie pie childrens.  I mean thats what girls want when they grow up, right?)


The point is..
re-read the very first sentences on this post:
"Remember when we were little,
we always wanted to grow up?
Now we realize it was better being a kid."


Well to me it is the same.
when we were a little we wanted to grow up, but now when we grow up, we wish we'd never grown up. we even now understand why PeterPan doesnt want to grow up, right?

Now..
You are crazily in love with somebody, and you always want to get married,
have you ever thought? what if gettin married is not as wonderful as you once thought it wud be?
Or..
Now youre as a student, you study so hard you cant even stop complaining about how hard your life as a student is, yet you also dont have much money,
so you start wishing you had a job and a career.
but again, have you ever thought? what if it is not as easy or great as you thought it wud be?


Maybe one day we might say it again:
"Now I realize it was better being the old me......"

No comments:

Post a Comment