10.13.2009

my first post

hem apa yang biasa orang tulis pada bagian awal dari blog-nya.................
wait wait.... Im thinking about it now
well,
OKAY!



first, im still on my mid-test program (totally NOT cool,huh?) Im a lil bit unsure about the results, and i dont care about that at all :p

next topic! after all of those horrible exams, me and my girls went to a FORTUNE TELLER, pretty cool, right? her name is Momma Alien, she predicted my future. wanna hear about that?
she said I could be a great notaries! (WOW) and she told me that Im such a lucky girl (well Im not)
yes those are the good news........ but she also told me about some bad-news. well guys, this part are too bad to be submitted. Im so sorry for not telling you guys about this. but someday I will, promise :)

maybe I should stop blogging by now,
there are two horrible tests waiting for me -__-"
BLAH! (sorry if my post was pretty bad for you (oh please maklum,ini post pertama gueeee) hem this one is pointless I know)


keep dreaming, Tipang!

No comments:

Post a Comment