7.11.2010

Gee Love!

Hello. im so in the good mood for writing something. hmm wait.. hah, it's been 3 months since ive been dating with my boy and i havent even told you all about him? so sorry :( just blame it on me.my bad, hehe. soooooo.... his initial is G.
he's my classmate in my 3rd year at school. i hardly ever talked to him before, and i cant even remember how can we get so cloose. whatever...im just feeling so right whenever im with him. he makes me laugh with everything he's done. he gives me fun. I'm enjoying all the moments we spent together. Miww ;3
 romantic guy? definitely not! he's such a spontaneus guy with a lot of error and stupidity in his brain LOL! ngahahaha silly is his middle name.
sounds emo but, i dont know what should i do if i lose him.. for heaven's sake! please, i wish it wont ever happen. i want him to stay here, right beside me. forever and ever :p aaaaa im starting to miss him :(
oke enough then, i'll be right back very soon!
promise you :)
AAAARGH, i love you, Gee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment