11.07.2009

im gonna leave my school in less than a year

yea, i hate to write this cheesy post. but something keep triping on my head and looks like i really need to share and write something on my blog.

first.
im so obsessed and i really wanna be a part of Universitas Indonesia (law faculty). but the problem is, i wasnt confident enough to beat those thousands of other participant. facing the truth, oh yeah, im stupid.
past a couple week ago, i went to stekpi for "try out simak ui" (fyi simak ui is the problems of ordinary matter in the test conducted in ui) and i just realized that im just NO-THING compared with other contestants.
and theeen, when i got home,i cried on my mom's shoulder. i told her, how i was depressed and i wasnt okay at all. i knew my mom would support me. thats what the mothers do to keep their childrens mood nd spirit up, right? well, back to the main topic!
phew!i have these dream that i really want to achieve, and when i know that i can achieve it, i have and i would achieve it no matter what. but the problem is, im not that confident enough to suggest on my own head that i can achieve it!!





second.
im so sad and im crying now hahaha im such a fool! i havent ready yet to face the truth that im going to lose and let my friends go to reach out their future. im so selfish, i know.
three years ago, i used to be happy and full of spirit to go to the school. why? to study? oh of course not. i was happy just for catching up and gossiping with my pals. and yea we skipped a lotta classes.
my girls are my special person that could lift my mood up when im down. they are always be on my side. those girls that i'd always wanna see, wanna meet, wanna cry with, wanna laugh, hang out with and wanna do everything with. yes they are.
its really hard for letting you all go to reach your dreams out.but this is it, i have to face it that we'll be on the different tracks, and yea our life must go on, with or without having each other as closer as today.
i will be here for you all guys. i'll be here to cheer and support you no matter what. no matter how far the distance will divide us.
hate to say this but i know there will be a word, goodbye. but hell no! we're still be a friends, no matter what. no matter even you'll get your new pal or even the best one.
i love you all and theres no words can describe.



P.S : the harder you try, the deeper shit you fall into
nite, TIPANG 

No comments:

Post a Comment