11.07.2009

Time To Grow

last night i tried but i couldn't sleep
thoughts of you were in my head
i was lonely and i  needed you next to me
life is harder since you left
i never meant to do you wrong
and now all is said and done
i hope you wont be gone too long

where do i go
what do i do
i cant deny
i still feel something
and girl i wish, you can say you feel the same
youve broken the bond
i gotta move on
but how do i end this lonely feeling?
youve gone,
im here, alone
i guess this time to grow

i try to speak but my words never catch the air
like you never knew i was there
take me back to the days
when you really care
can we mke love reappear
i cant go on, the roads too long
and now all is said and done
i cant go on if my heart's still from where im coming from

crying time is over
i know i cant control her feelings
if she won't return
then i guess i'll be a man and move on
make love better than what i did before

Time To Grow
Lemar ft. Justin

mungkin gue terlalu lebay atau lagu nya terlalu touchy
tapi tiap lagu ini keputer di playlist gue sebelum tidur,
i cant help my self for not crying
haha padahal gue ga ngrasa punya kenangan apa-apa deh ama ini lagu
yayaya whatever.
so this is it!






I CANT DENY I STILL FEEL SOMETHING

No comments:

Post a Comment