11.25.2009

quick report about my week

its been quite long since my last post. it seems like theres nothing fun happen in my life lately for over a week. so i have nothing to be posted.ni tried blogging. then i got stuck. then i saved it as a draft. LOL
hem one thing. you know what? my last FREE-DAY, SATURN-DAY and SUN-DAY (re : fri, sat, sun) went really wrong because of those fuckin try-out and pre-tests. cuih cuih!

oh also! i went to Bedah Kampus last sunday after finished doing the tests. although it was hot, and i stood up in a long line just for re-enter the spot, it was probably WORTH IT!

hem, oh ya, fyi. i just broke up last friday and trust me, we wont regret it
my last, this is awesome. you guys totally belong together, hehe hope you'll get your sweetest thing back on your hand and please. dont let it go for the second time :)

full of piece,
TIPANG

No comments:

Post a Comment