2.13.2011

Hello, mbak! yea it's you.

Halo embak yg suka mau tau urusan gue, salam kenal :-)
I know you recently checking at my twitter. how do i know? easy. i found your name on my viewers plixi list when i sent a photo to twitter. remember? you saw it, right? hem call me whatever you want its up to you, you can also hate me its your right that i won't disturb.

first. kalo emang menurut lo yang namanya 'balikan sama mantan' itu ga lumrah, it's okay i appreciate your thoughts. but to me, it's not really a big deal. why not? daripada jadi orang munafik yang terus-terusan bohongin perasaan sendiri? yang jelas, consistency seseorang ga bisa dinilai dari segi ini, karena masalah ini masalah perasaan that can not be covered by logical thought. get it, mbak?
second. gue minta maaf kalo mungkin gue punya salah ke elo (in case, i didn't even think i had because i don't even know you). please, get a life. i have mine and you please get yours :-)

regards, Tipang.

6 comments:

  1. hahahah, siapa Pang? penasarannnnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha long story deh, i don't even know her. where have u been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siapa sih ni pangggg?? *kepo -dnd-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been here, sitting like an idiot, like noone cares haha I own my world -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Han. Wait. Is the first comment was u or.......

    ReplyDelete